The dark side of the Internet

The amount of internet we are we are using is less than 10%. Remaining 90% is a deep web this is not easily accessible to the common people. The Internet is divided into 3 parts.

Surface Web, DeepWeb, DarkWeb

Surface Web, DeepWeb, DarkWeb

Surface web

The internet services used by the normal people in our daily life like Instagram, facebook youtube, google, yahoo these is only 10% of the total internet in the world.

Deep web

The rest of the 90% is the deep web, in this deep web, there are websites that are not easily accusable to the common people.

Google/yahoo or any other search engine doesn’t work here because these websites in the deep web are not indexed on the search engine. [Indexing is the organization of information that occurs after crawling which allows pages to be seen on search engines].

This is why these web sites are not shown on the search engines.

Dark web

Dark web

The most threatening among these three webs is the dark web.

 This is the place where most of the illegal things happen,  getting access here is very hard that the hackers also cannot get access to this easily.

There are many steps and many passwords to get into these websites because this is a hidden society and very elite people or the people with that kind of mindset to use it.

Before we go much into the dark web you should know what deep web is

what is the Deep web?

It’s not illegal but not many people know about this or have access to this

For example, our personal information like passport details, ID cards, bank details are stored in this kind of web also many government agencies and big company’s information is saved here.

One common example is when you press save my password before logging in your passwords are stored in the deep web.

Who uses the deep web?

This is also used by the WHISTLEBLOWERS how to expose government scams, candles and journalists use this to get information anonymously that’s why we can some exclusive news on only one channel.

What’s inside the dark web?

The illegal part or the black part of the deep web is called the dark web.

A simple way to understand deep web is to take an example of ocean some animals swim on the surface, some go a bit deep and very can few swims in the deepest and not many are discovered yet.

What’s inside the dark web

The dark web is also the same they are only 3% of the entire population who use this dark web and 3% of the world the population is not a small number

  1. In the dark web, you can find black market items that cannot be sold openly, nuclear technology, armors, here one can hire a hitman for murder,  only high-level people use this, that is why this is hidden from the public view.
  2. And terrorist groups also use this for communications.
  3. Even drug dealing is done here you can find all types of drugs here.
  4. Credit card details are stolen from the database and auctioned in the dark web.
  5. Fake passports made here

And they are never caught because they use many gateways

Every illegal activity we common people have no idea about is done here 

But the most horrible thing is there they sell the sadistic videos (pleasure people get by from hurting others)

People are murdered and film the pain the victim and sell that video online the most shocking part is people even pay and watch it and there are live telecasts also.

Who uses the dark web?

the dark web

Only 3% of the world population uses dark web and they are super-elite people and the people who are in this business, are not common people.

Apart from these people, there are some government agencies who are spying on this site to fake out the criminals.

And this is not an easy task because there is no open links or open dealings

How these websites are accessed

Since these websites are not indexed they are not on search engine

Some of the browsers which give access to these websites are exposed one of them is TOR.

TOR browser

Not only browsers but special links special passwords special Ip address are used

When a user login through this method their identity is completely covered so that the users cannot be traced and their web sites are not the same as us the domain name and hosting ETC.

FOR Example (as per our resource) their web site have unique name 129uv.ou…….. 

dark web

Cases that were caught in recent times

Drug dealing in Mumbai, India

Drug dealing in Bengaluru, India

Live streaming a murder Australia

THIS ARTICLE IS JUST FOR INFORMATION PROPOSE TO PLEASE DONT TRY THIS TYPE OF THINGS CYBER CELLS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE VERY STRICT IN THIS CASE ANY ACTIVITY NOTED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ACTION IS TAKEN IMMEDIATELY SINCE THE NUMBER OF USERS is LESS THE GOVERNMENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD WANT TO FINISH IT COMPLETELY.